Thank You For Booking Online
Our team will review the details provided during booking and you will expect to receive a call from us.
Remember, no appointment can be confirmed booked until you receive a call from Advance Appliance Ltd Team. If this is urgent Please Call Us 587-882-3225 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: $80 Diagnostic Fee is for the Edmonton area only , Pricing will vary with locations and may be subject to change during confirmation of your appointment. Please wait for our team to call you and everything will be explained in detail and no hidden fees.
If available , please prepare some details we may need
- Brand and Model of your appliance it is located within your appliance.
- Full Description of the issue of your appliance.
- Washer repair appointments, We need to know if the dryer is stacked with the washer. ( front load washers only )
- Oven repair appointments, We need to know if it is built in. ( built-ins requires two technicians for safe handling and lifting the appliance.
- Microwave appointments, We need to know if it’s Over the range or Built at the wall.
- Noise complaint – Record the noise if possible.
- Leaking complaint – Turn off machine, take pictures if possible.
- Error Codes – Take note of the code or take pictures if possible.
Why Choose Us?
SAME OR NEXT DAY QUICK RESPONSE APPLIANCE SERVICE
WE FIX ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES
You name it we fix it! There isn’t an appliance on the market that we can’t fix.
AFFORDABLE FLAT RATE NO HIDDEN FEES
We offer affordable appliance repair. Have us fix your appliances fixed without draining your pockets. After our tech diagnosed the unit, Our Customer will get an exact quote from us with no hidden fees.
We accept all major Debit Visa, Credit Cards, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Cash, E-Transfer, Cheque
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
We pride ourselves on our service and try our best to keep that in mind while give you the best affordable appliance repair service.
Our technicians are Red Seal Certified and are registered member of MSA that is providing consistent trainings for new technologies for servicing old and new appliances available in the market made by Appliance manufacturers.