30-Days Hassle-Free Returns Policy for Refrigerator Water Filters!
If for any reason you are not satisfied with products you received, you may return any product purchased except special orders within 30 days of receiving it, following the Returns Procedure described below:
- Refrigerator Water or Air Filters can be returned for Free. We will issue a prepaid shipping label and send you once we generated an RMA number.
- All products except refrigerator water filters can be returned at customer’s expense and choice of carrier unless it is resulting from a shipping error of advanceappliance.ca
- In the case that you ordered a wrong filter and do not want to receive the correct filter replacement for the returned items, we may still send you the prepaid return label. A return shipping charge will be deducted from the refund for the returned filters. In this case if the outbound shipment was free, there may also be a deduction to cover our out of pocket expenses.
- To be able to qualify for a refund, All returned products must be in new condition, suitable for resale in its undamaged original packaging and with all original parts and must not have been used, installed, modified, rebuilt, reconditioned, repaired, altered or damaged in any way. Electrical or Electronic can parts like control boards and similar parts cant be returned and no refund onces it is installed.
- For all products except Refrigerator Water/Air Filters, actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from the refund even if the order qualifies for Free Shipping in the first place.
- There will be a 25% restocking fee for parts. Parts, such as electronic parts and electro-mechanical parts may be subject to a 30% restocking fee to cover the cost of handling & inspection.
STEP 1 – Return Authorization (RMA) Number:
All returns must Obtain an RMA number for processing. To get an RMA number please fill out the Return Request Form and provide the necessary details we request. RMA’s are only valid for thirty (30) days from the date it is obtained.
STEP 2 – Get A Prepaid Return Label (if applicable) or the return address:
For Refrigerator Water or Air Filter returns – Once your return is authorized; advanceappliance.ca will provide you with a prepaid return label (by email or post) together with the RMA number.
For all other parts/products customers will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
STEP 3 – Securely Pack the Product with the Original Packaging:
Enclose everything similar to when it was originally received, including all components, manuals, and registration cards. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box. We must receive products in their original state shipped to you in order to process your return or exchange. advanceappliance.ca is not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments.
STEP 4 – Label and ship:
Please make sure the RMA number is placed written within the shipping label as well as on a slip inside the box or packaging.
We will Email you once we have received the returned orders and processed it.
TERMS & DEFINITIONS FOR RETURNS
An authorized return is defined as any package returned to advanceappliance.ca with the proper return authorization code (RMA#) on the shipping label. Returned goods must be in the same condition that you received them. Used products are non-refundable. advanceappliance.ca has the right to refuse products that are returned to us in a condition other than described on the Return Authorization.
An unauthorized return is defined as any package returned to advanceappliance.ca without an RMA# on the shipping label. Unauthorized returns may include any package refused by the customer during a delivery attempt. Unauthorized returns received by advanceappliance.ca may be refused at the warehouse and returned to the sender. In this case, the customer may be held responsible for the cost of shipping the package back to the sender.
A refused shipment occurs when the customer refuses to accept the package during a delivery attempt. Customers who refuse delivery in place of contacting advanceappliance.ca to obtain proper return instructions may be assessed with a fee to cover return shipping and labor charges. This cost will be passed along to the customer in the form of a deduction from the total credit due to the customer. In addition, refused shipments may be considered an unauthorized return and subject to the policies thereof.
TYPES OF CLAIMS
Visible Damage, Concealed Damage, and Missing Item or Content Claims
- Visible Damage is defined as any damage to the packaging that is identifiable without opening the package at the time of delivery.
- Concealed Damage is defined as any damage that is not immediately noticeable at the time the package is opened or when the product is first used.
- Missing Item or Content is defined as any package that is missing product that the packing slip states is included.
- These types of claims must be made directly to advanceappliance.ca as soon as possible. Any claims made after thirty days from shipment date may not be honored.
Incorrect Delivery and Lost Package Claims
Incorrect Delivery is defined as any incident where the driver delivers the package to the wrong address or individual. Lost Packages may occur in two ways. First, lost packages may occur when packages can not be located within the carrier’s network. Second, a package may be considered lost when the carrier claims delivery was completed by leaving the package on the doorstep, but the customer can not locate the package. Both incorrect delivery and lost package incidents are usually discovered through standard tracking of the package. Claims for either of these problems must be made directly to advanceappliance.ca upon discovery. No claims will be honored after 40 days from shipment date.
For Incorrect delivery or lost package claims, advanceappliance.ca needs to go through the process with the respective carrier. It may take 5-10 business days to resolve the case. During this period, The carrier may need to contact the receiver and the receiver must cooperate with the carrier’s investigation for a fair resolution.
Incorrect Product Claims
advanceappliance.ca must be notified directly within 30 days of shipment of any incorrect package received.