This is intended for technicians or with enough knowledge in electrical and electronics only.
Microwave stores high voltage in capacitor and can injured or kill.
A. Issue not heating
- check door switches (primary and secondary)
- check primary winding getting 120v from control
- check diode and capacitor
- check thermal fuse
- check magnetron ( should be less than 1 ohms both terminal and each terminal must not be grounded to the unit. ( replace or repair faulty parts.
B. Microwave No power
- check power going to unit ( Make sure there is power going to the unit)
- check fuse (replace if bad)
- check door switch ( replaced shorted or damage switch)
- check control board make sure power is going to the main pcb
C. Microwave Noisy
- Start microwave and Observe noise
- Unit may disassembly unit to find the source of noise and internal inspection
- disconnect power to unit
- repair or replace faulty parts causing the noise
D. Touchpad short error
- unplug unit
- disconnect touch pad
- if error persisted with touchpad disconnected ( replace control board otherwise replace touchpad
For more repair details; Talk to our expert 587-882-3225